Program Manager R&D
Nirogy Therapeutics is a well-funded biotech company based in Natick, MA, developing small molecule therapeutics in cancer with special focus on immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, and inflammation therapeutic areas. We are looking for highly motivated and creative scientists, who are enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced startup biotech environment.
The candidate will be accountable for planning and execution of drug discovery and development activities, as well as overseeing business partners such as key collaborators, CRO and CMO. You will be responsible for documentation and adherence to appropriate guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practice. You will also contribute to the planning of the drug development program with close interactions with other areas of the business.
- Manage and coordinate projects, and ensure delivery of tasks according to time lines.
- Work with all key company stakeholders to clearly and concisely communicate internal program issues, formulate a position/strategy, and participate and/or drive the resolution process.
- Prepare and monitor execution of budget for different projects.
- Track outsourcing and management of external vendors, CROs and key collaborations.
- Experience in financial control of department and/or project activities
- Prepare and coordinate key documentation according to industry requirements.
- Create tracking document for IND activities and update to reflect progress. Maintain management informed on progress or issues impacting timelines
- Understanding of regulations FDA guidelines
- Set and coordinate research/development meetings with collaborators, CROs or regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of internal program meetings (both in person and TC), including agenda drafting and documentation of key discussion points, decisions, and action items.
- Scientific background
- PhD or other advanced degree in scientifically oriented discipline preferred; PMP certification is a plus.
- Relevant pharmaceutical/chemistry/biotechnology (or equivalent) education.
- Knowledgeable in the management of discovery to IND projects.
- Experience 3 to 5 years on similar positions in the industry
- Flexible, structured and goal-oriented team player
- Proven success as a cross-functional leader who is able to manage through influence.
- Management skills accordingly to working effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary for the position.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Project (or similar), visualization tools including PowerPoint, and other planning/tracking software/platforms.
A Competitive Package
At Nirogy, we are pioneering innovative and untapped scientific technologies to make patient’s lives better. We endeavor to provide a highly competitive benefit package that includes;
- Competitive compensation, including participating stock options
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- 401(k) with a company match, paid vacation, etc.
How to Apply:
Please fill out the job form below, provide a CV/resume, and select the position of interest.
Nirogy Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer, and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.