Our vision is to create a “curative path to end patients’ sufferings afflicted by many diseases” with a mission to discover and develop innovative medicines for hard-to-treat chronic diseases. Nirogy Therapeutics is a well-funded biotech based in Natick, MA, developing small molecule therapeutics with special focus on cancer metabolism and immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, and inflammation therapeutic areas.
Nirogy Therapeutics is seeking an administrative assistant to join our organization. This role will support our leadership team by managing and executing daily administrative and operational tasks. This position will collaborate closely with other senior leaders across the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter and creative problem solver who has a strong desire to make an important contribution to Nirogy.
- Set Nirogy’s leadership team for success by managing and executing daily administrative tasks for these individuals
- Create exceptional communication documents, especially in MS
- PowerPoint & Excel
- Handle complex scheduling requests for the incoming leadership team
- Prepare and track monthly expense reports
- Assist in the scheduling and actions executive team, SAB board and Board-related meetings
- Create and track high-priority business development activities
- Independently perform special projects that require a combination of administrative, creative, and communications skills, such as market diligence/monitoring public relations activities
- Partner as a trusted team member to manage business tasks – assist with lab orders; manage office supplies
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- At least 5 years supporting senior management leaders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Previous experience in the biotech industry preferred
- Experience in a high-growth small company environment desired
- Strong skills in Microsoft programs; PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Apple programs are required
- Able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Consistent attention to detail
A Competitive Package
At Nirogy, we are pioneering innovative and untapped scientific technologies to make patients’ lives better. We endeavor to provide a highly competitive benefit package that includes:
- Competitive compensation based on experience, including participating stock options
- Employees at Nirogy will be eligible to earn a performance-based bonus
- We offer a great competitive Total Rewards package which includes 401(k), health, dental, and vision as well as other great competitive benefits
How to Apply:
Please fill out the job form below, provide a CV/resume, and select the position of interest.
Nirogy Therapeutics, Inc. is firmly committed to providing Equal Opportunity Employment.